Welcome to the Diet and Exercise in Spanish series! In this 5-lesson series of medical Spanish lessons, you’ll learn:
- How to talk about the 5-2-1-0 diet in Spanish
- How to describe “MY PLATE” and vocabulary for the various food groups in Spanish
- How to describe healthy cooking (bake vs fry, etc) in Spanish
- How to talk about important concepts and vocabulary for explaining physical activity recommendations in Spanish
- Describing how diet and exercise can help control, prevent, manage various chronic illnesses.
Tell us what you want to learn! Comment below on this post so we can include your requests:
- What questions do you ask your patients about diet and exercise?
- What suggestions do you give?
- What are the obstacles that your patients talk about when it comes to changing their diet and exercise habits?
Other posts in this Diet & Exercise / Running series:
How to talk about Diet and Exercise in Spanish
Welcome to the Diet and Exercise in Spanish series! In this 5-lesson series of medical Spanish lessons, you’ll learn: How to talk about the 5-2-1-0…Read More
5 2 1 0 Diet in Spanish
The 5 2 1 0 diet summarizes guidelines for quantities of fruits and vegetables and the amounts of screen time, physical activity and sugary drinks…Read More
My Plate in Spanish – Mi Plato
My Plate in Spanish is “Mi Plato”, and in this lesson you will learn the different food groups in Spanish and vocabulary for example foods…Read More
Suggestions for healthy cooking and eating in Spanish
This video viernes lesson teaches you some simple structures in Spanish to give suggestions for healthy cooking and healthy eating in Spanish. In this medical…Read More
Discussing physical activity in Spanish
Exercise and physical activity are an essential component of any diet and lifestyle conversation with patients. So how do you discuss physical activity in Spanish?…Read More
Discussing the Heart Healthy Diet in Spanish
The heart healthy diet guides patients on what to eat and what to avoid in order limit heart disease and cardiovascular disease. In today’s lesson,…Read More
Describing the diabetic diet in Spanish
Learn how to describe the diabetic diet in Spanish. The diabetic diet basically consists of: Eating healthier foods Eating smaller amounts of food Eating on…Read More