Mastering Medical Spanish with Common Ground
$597.00 – $944.00
Take your next steps in mastering medical Spanish with Common Ground!
We are excited to help you move from “hoping you learn Spanish” or “wishing you could speak Spanish” to guiding you through our time-tested processes and strategies to actually move toward mastering medical Spanish.
What day/time of the week is the class?
- The fall ’22 session of MMS begins Weds, September 28, 2022. Our first live class is scheduled for Tuesday October 4. Between now and then, you will have time to work through the “Foundations” lesson of your MMS course to ramp up your Spanish. dust off the cobwebs and get ready to start!
- Our final live class of the Fall ’22 session is Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
- Here is the schedule:
- Every Wednesday we open an new online lesson for you to view and work through at your own pace.
- Then on Tuesdays (10a Mountain & 7p Mountain) you have your live practice sessions with lesson review, Q&A and step by step medical Spanish conversational practice over Zoom.
Click “read more” to learn about the 60-day no questions asked money back guarantee…
When you invite us to lead you through your next steps with medical Spanish, you get results right away!
Here are the outcomes you can expect:
- Constant cheerleading, guidance & accountability to ensure you meet your medical Spanish goals.
- Improved connection, rapport, and confianza (trust) from your Spanish speaking patients
- Less thinking about Spanish words and grammar
- Quicker & more fluid conversations with broader comprehension in Spanish
- Reduced anxiety and frustration with not being able to provide the same level of care, kindness & communication to your Spanish speaking patients
- A better understanding of what your interpreters are saying to your patients & what your patients are telling your interpreters.
- Mastery of the 6 essential verb tenses in Spanish
This course includes all of these components and extra bonuses:
- 3 week “Foundations” course and 10 weeks of guided lessons & live practice sessions with the Common Ground teaching team (priceless ?)
- 60 day “no questions asked” satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like the course – we’d rather not have your $ :).
- 22 category 1 CME* for providers and CE** for nurses
- Lifetime membership in the MMS Member Private Facebook Group
- Lifetime access to online medical Spanish courses:
- Medical Spanish Pronunciation: 7 lessons to master medical words in Spanish
- Mastering Ser vs Estar in Medical Spanish conversations
- Mastering The Present Tense in Spanish
- Mastering the Past Tense in Spanish
- Intermediate Listening Comprehension in Spanish
- Complete Guide to Taking a Medical History in Spanish
- Por & Para in Medical Conversations
- Direct & Indirect Objects in Medical Conversations
- Medical Spanish Masterclass
*This Live series activity, Mastering Medical Spanish, has been reviewed and is acceptable for 22 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**Provider approved by the California board of Registered Nursing, Provider #14584, for 22 Contact Hours. Licensee must retain this certificate for a minimum of 4 years after the completion date printed on this certificate.