You can totally master medical Spanish pronunciation and improve communication with your patients! This course gives you all the essentials you need to sound like a native when speaking Spanish…
***This course is taught with explanations in English, and practice activities in Spanish***
In this course you will learn the ins and outs of medical Spanish pronunciation. The lessons in this course are:
- Basic Medical Spanish Pronunciation – Vowel Sounds
- Special letters in Spanish
- H & J in Spanish
- Two tricky Consonants – C & G
- PRO FEEDBACK – A Reading about PAs: If you purchase the Pro Feedback Option for this course we’ll tell you how your pronunciation is coming along!
- Pronouncing Natural Stress with Medical Spanish
- Exceptions to the Rules – Silent letters in Spanish
- PRO FEEDBACK – A Reading about diabetes: If you purchase the Pro Feedback Option for this course we’ll tell you how your pronunciation is coming along!
- PRO FEEDBACK – Spanish Pronunciation Tips for French Speakers: If you purchase the Pro Feedback Option for this course we’ll also give you an update on how you’re doing with those those frustrating little words and letter combinations that French has tainted for you :).
Most of the vocabulary we’ll be focusing on in this course is Medical Spanish professions, Departments and Specialties. You can get these terminology flashcards for free self-study here. Some lessons add other vocabulary as well, and we provide those study flashcards within each lesson.