Medical Spanish Pronunciation: 7 lessons to master medical words in Spanish
This is a 7 lesson medical Spanish pronunciation course that will help you master pronunciation of medical words in Spanish. Try the free sample lesson before you buy!
In this medical Spanish pronunciation course we will cover the essentials of pronouncing medical words in Spanish. Here are the lessons in this course:
- The Vowel Sounds in Spanish – FREE SAMPLE LESSON! Learn how the vowel sounds consistently guide Spanish pronunciation and help you sound like you speak Spanish!
- Pronouncing Special Letters in Spanish. The ñ, rr, and ll have unique sounds in Spanish and proper pronunciation often distinguishes between words.
- Pronouncing the H and J in Spanish. These are two letters in Spanish that are pronounced consistently in Spanish, but differently from English.
- Sound Variations of the C and G in Spanish. The c and g in Spanish are tricky letter that you need to be careful with to ensure that you’re pronouncing words properly.
- Accents and Identifying Natural Stress in Spanish. It’s one thing to have the right sounds for letters in Spanish, but you also need to know where the natural stress of a word lies so that you can say it properly. Accents function to change the natural stress of words, and usually change the meaning of a word as well.
- 4 Common Exceptions to Spanish Pronunciation Rules. Of course there are exceptions! At least the exceptions aren’t random, this lesson will help you identify exceptions to the Spanish pronunciation rules.
- Spanish Pronunciation for French Speakers. This is a special lesson for all of those medical Spanish learners who have a history with French. We see students struggle to adopt to Spanish pronunciation norms; but this lesson uncovers a handful of words and letter combinations that are common mistakes for French speakers.
Here is the link to the Medical Spanish Pronunciation course, try the sample lesson first!