Online Individual Spanish Instruction
$400.00 – $600.00
Get the Spanish you need via 1 on 1 Spanish tutoring with our instructors in Central America!
Online Spanish tutoring is billed in blocks of 10hrs at a time. Once you complete your purchase for your initial block of hours, we’ll ask you to submit this Spanish placement test so that your tutor can be ready to hit the ground running with you!
Technical Requirements for online Spanish tutoring:
Our online Spanish instruction is delivered over the platform you prefer: Zoom, Skype or Google Meet.
Materials and equipment recommended for your 1:1 online Spanish class:
– The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice workbook: this title is a great way to work through verb conjugation activities with your private instructor.
– Laptop, desktop or mobile device with: Strong and stable internet connection (WiFi or wired), video camera so your teacher can see you, headphones with microphone for best sound quality
Additional Instructions and suggestions:
- You are purchasing 10 1:1 hours with you private Spanish instructor. We recommend that you consider at least 1 session per week for 1 – 1.5hrs each session. If you’d like to do more, that’s fine too!
- The nature of these classes are that they are highly individualized to you and customized for your specific Spanish goals. If you’re not sure what your goals are, we can help you evaluate where you are currently and help you set some realistic expectations.
- If you’re signing up for the first time, or if you’re working with an instructor who doesn’t know you yet, we will ask you to complete this online Spanish placement test to assess your current level. On the placement test, be sure to communicate your goals for your lessons and the schedule that works best for you.
- If you have any questions about which option to choose for your private instruction, email Rory.