Spanish Immersion for Adults Rate Sheet
Thank you for your interest in our Adult Spanish immersion program! I’ll be in touch via the email you used with a handful of additional details.
Any way you slice it, this is an investment in your language skills. Please think through the goals of the Common Ground Adult Spanish Immersion Trip and make sure they match your objectives for traveling abroad.
Here are the costs for 2020 Spanish Immersion programs for Adults. Please refer to the pricing below for an accurate estimate of your costs:
1-wk in Ecuador: $1,467
2-wk in Ecuador: $2,350
3-wk in Ecuador w/ Science, Backpacking & Wilderness Med course in Amazon: $3,987
Ecuador & Costa Rica Combo Immersion:
3-wk EC & CR: $3,650 (2wks EC, 1wk CR) | $3750 (1wk EC, 2wks CR)
4-wk EC & CR: $5,420* (3wks EC, 1wk CR) | $4,760 (2wks EC, 2wks CR) | $4695 (1wk EC, 3wks CR)
5-wk EC & CR: $6,340* (3wks EC, 2wks CR) | $5,650 (2wks EC, 3wks CR) | $5,575 (1wk EC, 4wks CR)
6-wk EC & CR: $7,220 *(3wks EC, 3wks CR) | $6,525 (2wks EC, 4wks CR)
Costa Rica Immersion:
1 wk in CR: $1,597
2-wk in CR: $2,450
3-wk in CR: $3,369
4-wk in CR: $4,295
5-wk in CR: $5,220
6-wk in CR: $6,150
Email Rory Foster for details on discounted student rates.
*The first week in Ecuador is a Backpacking, Science & Wilderness Medicine Course at a reserve in the Amazon cloud forest.
- 10-hr Pre-departure preparation course
- Travel medical insurance
- Lodging with host family
- Breakfast and dinner with host family in Costa Rica
- In-country transportation to most volunteer work sites (here and there we may take a $.50 public bus ride)
- Spanish classes & related materials
- Intentional integration of Spanish language learning into every aspect of the program (CGI teacher/leader with you all the time to capitalize on those “teachable moments”).
- International paperwork & formal evaluations
- Flights & Airline baggage fees ($500 – $800)
- Updating your routine and special immunizations for travel to Costa Rica and Ecuador
- Any donations you would like to contribute to the outreach work we do (totally optional)
- Lunches in Costa Rica: $5 – $7 on average
- Gratuities for hired drivers and guides on weekend excursions: $5-$8/day of use (see program itinerary for specific # of days in your program)
- Weekend excursions (you’ll plan these with your fellow travelers as your trip date approaches)
- Souvenirs & other day to day personal expenses