Spanish Immersion for Adults
Make your payments for the Spanish Immersion for Adults program here!
The minimum deposit* to reserve your spot on the Spanish Immersion for Adults program is $500. If you would like to pay more than the minimum deposit payment for this trip, you may increase the quantity of the $500 payment, or you may enter a more specific amount by selecting the Remaining Balance Payment* option.
Click below to see more details on trip dates, etc…
*As detailed in the terms and conditions, program payments are non-refundable. A portion of your payment may be transferable to a future program. Please contact CGI program leaders ASAP if you anticipate a change in your travel plans to discuss your options.
Winter ’18 Dates
- Nicaragua: 2-week trip: 1/27 – 2/10, 2018
- Nicaragua & Costa Rica: 3-week trip: 1/27 – 2/17
- Nicaragua & Costa Rica: 4-week trip: 1/27 – 2/24
- Costa Rica: 2-week trip: 2/10 – 2/24,
- Costa Rica: 3-week trip: 2/10 – 3/3
- Nicaragua & Costa Rica: 5-week trip: 1/27 – 3/3
- Costa Rica: 5-week trip: 2/10 – 3/17
- Nicaragua & Costa Rica: 6-week trip: 1/27 – 3/17
What is the registration & trip preparation process like?
There are a handful of steps that start with payment today to reserve your spot on the upcoming trip:
Step 1: Reserve your spot by making payment here on this page
Step 2: Fill out your travel registration (Contact information, passport details, emergency contact, program goals, etc). We’ll send you the link.
Step 3: Find flights into MGA (Airport in Managua, Nicaragua) or SJO (Airport in San José, Costa Rica) depending on your program.
Step 4: Start your pre-departure course to get ready for your trip!
Step 5: Work with your travel team to prepare your outreach projects