Spanish Immersion for Adults
Make your payments for the Spanish Immersion for Adults program here!
The minimum deposit* to reserve your spot on the Spanish Immersion for Adults program is $500. If you would like to pay more than the minimum deposit payment for this trip, you may increase the quantity of the $500 payment, or you may enter a more specific amount by selecting the Remaining Balance Payment* option.
*As detailed in the terms and conditions, program payments are non-refundable. A portion of your payment may be transferable to a future program. Please contact CGI program leaders ASAP if you anticipate a change in your travel plans to discuss your options.
Costa Rica (CR) Trip Dates:
- 1wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/3/21| 7/3/21 – 7/10/21 | 7/10/21 – 7/17/21 | 7/17/21 – 7/24/21
- 2wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/10/21| 7/3/21 – 7/17/21 | 7/10/21 – 7/24/21
- 3wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/17/21| 7/3/21 – 7/24/21
- 4wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/24/21 | 7/3/21 – 7/31/21
- 5wk program: 6/26/21 – 7/31/21
- 6wk program: 6/26/21 – 8/7/21
- 1wk program: February TBD
- 2wk program: February TBD
- 3wk program: February TBD
- 4wk program: February TBD
- 5wk program: February TBD
Ecuador (EC) Trip Dates:
- 1wk programs: June – TBD
- 2wk program: June – TBD
Summer ’22 Combo Ecuador & Costa Rica (EC & CR) Programs:
- 3wk program: June / July TBD
- 4wk programs: June / July TBD
- 5wk programs: June / July TBD
- 6wk programs: June / July TBD
What is the registration & trip preparation process like?
There are a handful of steps that start with payment today to reserve your spot on the upcoming trip:
Step 1: Reserve your spot by making payment here on this page
Step 2: Fill out your travel registration (Contact information, passport details, emergency contact, program goals, etc). We’ll send you the link.
Step 3: Find flights into UIO (Airport in Quito, Ecuador) or SJO (Airport in San José, Costa Rica) depending on your program.
Step 4: Start your pre-departure course to get ready for your trip!
Step 5: Work with your travel team to prepare your outreach projects