Teacher Immersion Trip
Secure your spot!
Make your program deposit and subsequent payments for the upcoming Spanish Immersion. The $500 deposit* is the minimum to reserve your spot on an immersion trip. If you would like to pay more than the minimum $500 with this payment, please just adjust the quantity to add more to the payment. After you make a deposit, you may use this same page to enter specific payment amounts by selecting the Remaining Balance Payment*.
Click “Read More” below to see upcoming program dates…
*As detailed in the terms and conditions, program payments are non-refundable. A portion of your payment may be transferable to a future program. Please contact CGI program leaders ASAP if you anticipate a change in your travel plans to discuss your options.
Summer 2021 Costa Rica (CR) Trip Dates:
- 1wk program: June 26 – July 3, 2021
- 2wk programs: June 26 – July 10, 2021
- 3wk programs: June 26 – July 17, 2021
- 4wk programs: June 26 – July 24 2021
- 5wk programs: June 26 – July 31 2021
Ecuador (EC) Trip Dates:
- 1wk programs: June 2022 dates TBD
- 2wk program: June 2022 dates TBD
Summer ’22 Combo Ecuador & Costa Rica (EC & CR) Programs:
- 3wk program: June – July 2022 dates TBD
- 4wk programs: June – July 2022 dates TBD
- 5wk programs: June – July 2022 dates TBD
- 6wk programs: June – July 2022 dates TBD
What is the registration & trip preparation process like? There are a handful of steps that start with payment today to reserve your spot on the upcoming trip:
Step 1: Reserve your spot by making payment here on this page
Step 2: Fill out your travel registration (Contact information, passport details, emergency contact, program goals, etc). We’ll send you the link.
Step 3: Find flights into UIO (Quito, Ecuador) OR SJO (Airport in San José, Costa Rica).
Step 4: Start your pre-departure course to get ready for your trip! Opens in March
Step 5: Work with your travel team to prepare your outreach projects