Medical Spanish Immersion Trip
Secure your spot!
Make your program deposit for the upcoming Medical Spanish Immersion trip or International Rotation. If you would like to pay more than the minimum $500 with this payment, please just adjust the quantity to add more to the payment. After your initial non-refundable deposit*, select the Remaining Balance Payment* option to enter a specified amount for your remaining payments.
*As detailed in the terms and conditions, program payments are non-refundable. A portion of your payment may be transferable to a future program. Please contact CGI program leaders ASAP if you anticipate a change in your travel plans to discuss your options.
Costa Rica (CR) Trip Dates:
- 1wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/3/21| 7/3/21 – 7/10/21 | 7/10/21 – 7/17/21 | 7/17/21 – 7/24/21
- 2wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/10/21| 7/3/21 – 7/17/21 | 7/10/21 – 7/24/21
- 3wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/17/21| 7/3/21 – 7/24/21
- 4wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/24/21 | 7/3/21 – 7/31/21
- 5wk programs: 6/26/21 – 7/31/21 | 7/3/21 – 8/7/21
- 6wk program: 6/26/21 – 8/7/21
- 1wk program: February TBD
- 2wk program: February TBD
- 3wk program: February TBD
- 4wk program: February TBD
- 5wk program: February TBD
Ecuador (EC) Trip Dates:
- 1wk programs: June – TBD
- 2wk program: June – TBD
Summer ’22 Combo Ecuador & Costa Rica (EC & CR) Programs:
- 3wk program: June / July TBD
- 4wk programs: June / July TBD
- 5wk programs: June / July TBD
- 6wk programs: June / July TBD
What is the registration & trip preparation process like?
There are a handful of steps that start with payment today to reserve your spot on the upcoming trip:
Step 1: Reserve your spot by making payment here on this page
Step 2: Fill out your travel registration (Contact information, passport details, emergency contact, program goals, etc). We’ll send you the link.
Step 3: Find flights into UIO (Airport in Quito, Ecuador) or SJO (Airport in San José, Costa Rica) depending on your program.
Step 4: Start your pre-departure course to get ready for your trip!
Step 5: Work with your travel team to prepare your outreach projects