Family Immersion Trip Payment
Make your immersion deposit and other payments for your upcoming family trip! Please include 1 deposit* per person who will be traveling on your family trip.
After you make a deposit, you will be given access to our Family Spanish Immersion Pre-Departure Course to help you in your planning.
You may return to this page to make your remaining payments by selecting the Remaining Balance Payment* option to enter a specific amount.
*As detailed in the terms and conditions, program payments are non-refundable. A portion of your payment may be transferable to a future program. Please contact CGI program leaders ASAP if you anticipate a change in your travel plans to discuss your options.
Family Immersion Trip Payment for the CGI family Spanish immersion trip to Ecuador and Costa Rica!
Common Ground’s Spanish immersion for families in Ecuador and Costa Rica provides a safe yet adventurous time learning Spanish and experiencing another culture.
- How the Family Spanish Immersion program started:
In 2003 Rory & Leslie Foster (owners of Common Ground International) started running Spanish Immersion Programs for professionals and students.
- The next year, in 2004, they had their first child. They knew they didn’t want to stop traveling with clients, nor leave their kids at home. Their only option was to figure out how to include the kids in their work. They began learning all the tricks of the trade to traveling to Latin America with their children.
- After nearly two decades of travel to Latin America with their children, they have put together the trip that’s perfect for the family that wants to weave Spanish immersion into their vacation or travel plans!
What are the steps to register with your Family immersion trip payment?
- Most families want to have a conversation with Rory first to discuss their unique family, experiences with Spanish and goals for a trip like this. Complete the Family Immersion Interest Form to get a call scheduled!
- After your call, Rory will provide a cost estimate based on the experience you’re looking for. You can calculate your own estimates here on the family immersion rate sheet page.
- Once you’ve decided to travel with us, we request that you make your family immersion trip deposit in the amount of $400 per person in order to secure your spot and begin working on the details of your program for you.
Learn more about our Family Spanish Immersion Trips here