Industry Specific and General Spanish Classes Offered Online
Many professionals have demanding and unpredictable work schedules which make it difficult to commit to a regular Spanish class schedule. If you have a hard time committing to a regular class schedule week after week, Common Ground’s online Spanish classes are just what you need! You purchase a block of classes and schedule them when they fit best into your schedule.
Online Spanish classes are relatively new and somewhat mysterious. Here are a few basics to see if they are right for you:
How does it work?
- It works like a regular individual tutoring session – except you don’t have to go anywhere to attend! You just have to log in to the meeting (via internet browser) from the invitation that your tutor sends you.
- You have your objectives, your tutor assigns you homework, and you have your 1:1 class from the comfort of your own home or office!
Who are the instructors?
- We have a small handful of professional Spanish instructors from Mexico and Central America that are experienced in working with students and professionals trying to learn Spanish as a 2nd language. They teach Spanish in language schools and at their local universities, and take on Common Ground’s Online Spanish classes in their free time.
What equipment do you need?
- You need a computer with the following:
- High Speed internet connection
- Video Camera
- Earphones and microphone
- If you have an Android or Apple mobile device, you can also look for the Cisco Webex Application and log in to your classes via that app on your mobile device.
How much do online Spanish classes cost?
- We’re currently billing $30/hr for individual online Spanish instruction
- Group instruction is billed at a different rate depending on group size. Tell us more about your group below and we’ll be happy to provide a quote.