Spanish for Teachers Masterclass
YOU have a HUGE task…Making sure parents, students and guardians are all on the same page! It’s even harder to do it in Spanish. With this Spanish for Parent – Teacher Masterclass , I guarantee your effort in learning how to communicate in Spanish with your students, parents or guardians will bring you many steps closer to achieving a stronger educational partnerships and student’s overall success in school.
You have to communicate with your Spanish speaking parents at various moments throughout the year. In this masterclass we delve into the key vocabulary, verbs, phrases and sentence structure you need to touch upon the most important topics you speak about.
You will learn through live lessons, video lessons, downloadable lesson notes and templates, practice activities, flashcards, quizzes and more to acquire the Spanish you need, to apply right away and to test your knowledge.
This course will give you the tools to communicate about:
- Various academic strengths and weaknesses, formal and informal assessments, behaviors, support at home, literacy and math skills, study habits, goals, answering parents questions and more!
- You will be able to download Spanish vocabulary, phrases, and templates to use during your conversations with your students, parents, guardians
- Whether you communicate perfectly or not, this course will set you up for positive interactions with your parents/ guardians and help you all get on the same page to reach student success.
Learn more about this course in this introductory video:
This Masterclass is a combination of:
- 10 + Online lessons (asynchronous)
- 5 Live, super-interactive Spanish Practice Sessions where you apply what you learn right away and get your questions answered
- Small group practice within the live practice sessions
- Downloadable class notes, flashcards, quizzes and application activities
- Join a community of other teachers who are on your same journey. Connect, collaborate, practice and get your Spanish learning questions answered!