Medical Mission | Medical Spanish Immersion | International Rotation Application
Notes about this medical mission / medical Spanish immersion application:
- Scroll to the bottom if you’re looking for the spring ’15 Medical Spanish Immersion Application.
- Have your passport*, medical insurance, and emergency contact information handy to complete this application.
- You will be asked to make a $300 non-refundable program deposit. This deposit applies to your immersion program fee.
- If you are a student on a university-sponsored rotation, you may not be required to make the standard application deposit. Payment fields in this application may disappear as you answer certain questions.
- Once registered, you will receive additional travel contracts and documents, and a payment schedule for the balance of your program.
*You absolutely need a passport for travel to Costa Rica. Passport fields are not “Required” fields on this application, so you will still be able to submit your application even if you don’t have a valid passport currently.
If you have any questions or need special arrangements, contact us!
This page is secured by a 2048 bit encrypted SSL Certificate.