Adv-Beginner Online Medical Spanish Course
Online Medical Spanish classes at your convenience!
- 10 Class hours: scheduled to fit your needs
- Individualized Instruction: 1:1 classes target learning to exactly what you need
- Low-stress & high impact learning
Beginning level conversational medical Spanish class: meet online with your instructor!
This course is perfect for the beginning level Spanish student who has some foundation with the language. You should have knowledge of present tense verbs in Spanish, but you do not have to be confident in their use or comfortable speaking…this is what we’ll be working on together!
Every class you will dive into vocabulary and clinical scenarios that are relevant to your work with Spanish speaking patients. Usually, these topics tend to include common signs, symptoms, histories of the problem and treatment plans for everyday clinic work.
The content of your learning is student directed (you have total liberty to request the topics that you feel you need). Most students at this level work on the following:
- Review of regular present tense verbs and focus on irregular present tense verbs used in everyday clinical conversations
- The two most common past tenses: Preterite & Imperfect
- Listening comprehension activities (of native speakers)
- Practicing patient interviews to understand: chief complaint, history of the problem, medical history, explaining common tests and procedures, pharmacy and dosing instructions.
More details about this beginning online medical Spanish course:
This course is delivered over the Cisco Webex platform. You will schedule your class meetings directly with your instructor. Once you’ve registered with Common Ground, you will receive the link and login instructions to access the online course.
Equipment needed for the online Medical Spanish course:
– Tablet, Laptop or Desktop with: Strong and stable internet connection (WiFi or wired), video camera so your instructor can see you, and a headphone/microphone set to maintain high quality audio between your instructor and you.