Tortuguero Weekend Excursion for Adults
3 Day 2 Night Trip to one of the most remote areas of Costa Rica to experience sea turtles laying eggs!
Tortuguero is only accessible by boat or by plane. Set in the thick tropical jungle, access is limited to water taxis and airplanes. Sea turtles nest on the beaches July – August. This jungle is also known for seeing jaguar, caiman, and a host of other wildlife that you can’t experience elsewhere. This optional excursion includes:
- 2 nights lodging and all meals at our hotel
- Canal tour in the national park (by boat)
- Guided trail hike
Optional activities in the area:
- Night time turtle viewing ≈ $25*
- Visit to the Museo de la Tortuga ≈ $2*
- Additional boat tours ≈ $20 – $40*
*Confirm pricing with CGI in the days preceding the trip.