Zipline & Hanging Bridges Adventure Tour – La Fortuna
This zipline tour is definitely one of the nicest ziplines in Costa Rica with amazing views!
These zipline cables are situated perfectly within the forest and over large valleys with beautiful views of lake Arenal. After your zipline tour, you’ll walk a couple of kilometers through the jungle on hanging bridges and well-maintained trails to see the jungle up close.
- Be sure to wear sturdy strap-on sandals or even just regular tennis shoes
- Long pants or capris are a good idea. If you want to wear shorts, they should be at least knee-length
- If it’s a rainy day, you’ll want to make sure that you’re not wearing any nice shirts because the cables will be wet and spray rusty water on you.
- You need both hands on this tour, so don’t plan on taking any in-flight pictures unless you have a go-pro or something similar
- Don’t take any backpacks, water bottles, etc with you just yourself 🙂
This zipline canopy tour is an optional excursion for anyone joining the weekend long La Fortuna excursion in Costa Rica. It includes: zipline, hanging bridges tour and lunch. Add to cart to make a payment and sign up for this excursion. *