Por vs Para Class Activity
Download this FREE Por vs Para Class Activity
Por and Para can literally explode the Spanish 1 student’s head, but for the Spanish 2+ student, it’s a good idea to have a quick and easy answer to the question: “Profe, when should I use POR and when should I use PARA?”
My students often ask about the uses of POR and PARA; I bet yours do also! POR vs. PARA is a complex grammar topic for second language learners to grasp. As teachers, we have all types of tricks and tools up our sleeves. Here are some of mine for Por vs Para that I thought I would share with you.
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL GET:
- A teacher template to implement the lesson
- A Por vs. Para comprehensible video all about traveling to Costa Rica
- A nifty acronym to help students memorize the uses of Por and Para with examples
- Several practice exercises
- A life-application project
- Pre-packaged student activities that you just need to print out or email to them
This is a multi-step lesson that you can use, tweak, differentiate and implement in your classes.
Fill out the form below to access this activity NOW and have fun with it in class!