Restaurant Spanish helps your chefs, managers and servers.
Don’t miss an order! Learn Restaurant Spanish to keep quality control in the kitchen and take accurate orders from customers!
Most restaurants, cafeterias, caterers and hotels rely on Spanish speaking help to prepare food for their clientele. When your current bilingual employees are not on shift, or out sick, you still need to serve food and communicate with your Spanish only staff! Common Ground’s Restaurant Spanish class helps your shift leaders learn:
- General conversation skills to build rapport with employees and team
- Common food preparation tools and daily tasks
- How to explain expectations for food preparation and cleanliness
- Foods and garnishments specific to your menu
- Correct problems and make menu substitutions
- Present tense verbs
- Quick commands for common tasks