Forward thinking banks are already staffing their branches with bilingual employees in response to the 30+ million Latinos who prefer doing personal business in Spanish here in the United States, nearly half of whom speak very limited English. Common Ground’s Banking Spanish course gives you the tools you need to effectively gain and keep your Spanish speaking clientele.
In the Beginning I Banking Spanish course you will learn:
- Formal greetings and casual conversation to get to know your Spanish speaking clients
- How to collect personal information for account setup
- How to discuss account features and options
- Numbers and basic deposit/withdrawal procedures
- Present tense verbs[/eight_columns]